Playgroup, Preschool, Pre-kindergarten and Kindergarten classes make up the Early Years Section.
Early Years has an enriched curriculum, which promotes interactive learning and helps children achieve social, emotional, physical and cognitive goals. Subjects taught are Language Arts, Math, Science, Social Studies (this includes African studies), Music, Art, Computer (IT), Library, Physical Education, Bible/Moral Instruction. Clubs are provided for students in the kindergarten classes.
Early Years’ curriculum has the following core values:
- Educational excellence with a personal touch
- An environment that enables students to achieve their potential
- Promotion of our cultural diversity
- Developing each individual in a continuously improving technological learning environment.
- Opportunities to develop skills for effective decision-making and leadership.