Statement of Faith
- The Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative, inerrant Word of God;
- that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons- Father, Son and Holy Spirit;
- In the deity of Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death, His resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of God, His personal return in power and glory;
- In the absolute necessity of regeneration by the Holy Spirt for salvation because of the exceeding sinfulness of human nature and that men are justified on the single ground of faith in the shed blood of Christ and that only by God’s grace and through faith alone are we saved;
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost: they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of condemnation;
- In the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ;
- In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.